Resource Centers:(News, information, and tools to support your practice)Online Exclusives » Conventions and Events » Laws & Legislation » Massage Associations » Schools/Training » Self-Care » Reader Expressions » Research » Link Partners » Chiroeco.com » futureLMT.com » Donate to Research »
To complement the MASSAGE Magazine article, "Education vs. Sales: The Ethics of Retail," by Cherie Sohnen-Moe, in the November 2012 issue. Article summary: If you keep good boundaries, treat people with respect and fairness and remain client-centered, then you will manage product sales in the same manner you manage the rest of your practice.
• October 2012: "The Ethics of Retail," by Cherie Sohnen-Moe
• August 2012: "6 Keys to Retail Success: Why You Need to Sell Home-Care Products," by Shelene Taylor; "Massage Therapists Who Have Made Retail Their Business," by Karen Menehan; "Educate Clients on Home-Care Products: Wholesale Pricing, New Packaging Options Take the Mystery Out of Sales," by Brandi Schlossberg
• February 2012: Expert Advice: Cherie Sohnen-Moe provides an answer to
• October 2011: "Retail Therapy: Provide Clients with Home Products to Improve Session Results and Create a Healthy Massage Practice," by Felicia Brown
• August 2011: Expert Advice: Anita Shannon provides an answer to the question, "How can offering retail products benefit my clients and help me to be recognized as a health care specialist?"
• May 2011: "Create a Brand and Gain Clients with Private-Label Products," by Phyllis Hanlon
• April 2011: "Boost Your Income Through Retail Sales," by Tara Grodjesk
• February 2011: "Retailing is Not a Four-Letter Word," by Lynda Solien-Wolfe, L.M.T., N.C.T.M.B.
To order a back issue, visit www.massagemag.com.