Resource Centers:(News, information, and tools to support your practice)Online Exclusives » Conventions and Events » Laws & Legislation » Massage Associations » Schools/Training » Self-Care » Reader Expressions » Research » Link Partners » Donate to Research »
XpresSpa is the award winning airport concession, servicing the traveling public 365 days a year. XpresSpa owns and operates the largest group of spas exclusively at airports in the U.S. and Amsterdam. With spas around the globe, XpresSpa is rapidly becoming the most sought after travel destination in the airport. We’ve experienced successful growth resulting in many new locations at high traffic airports. We service well over 600,000 customers.
The Massage Therapists are responsible for, but not limited to performing as trained all spa treatments to guests in a professional and pleasant fashion:
· Ability to up-sell services customers with learning about our services and products.
· Must be reliable and have a good work ethic.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
· Must possess a current Massage Therapy license that meets all state requirements.
· Experienced massage therapist and apprenticeships are welcomed.
· Working knowledge of various types of massages full body massages, Swedish massage, sports massage, reflexology foot massage, and chair massage.
· Proven track record for extraordinary customer service.
· Ability to operate all equipment necessary to perform the job.
XpresSpa is an EOE committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment
To apply, please visit www.xpresspacareers.com and apply online.