The webinar, co-presented by the U.S. Small Business Administration and AARP, will present information on:
• How to determine if you are ready to open a small business
• The basic elements of a business plan
• A discussion of funding sources
• An overview of April’s Small Business Mentor Month activities taking place nationwide
• Guidance on how to find other local counseling and online resources
The webinar will take place live on April 3 at 2 p.m. EDT. Registrants will receive a link to a recording of the webinar to listen at another time. Click here to register.