We provide regular updates and breaking news on the massage industry and related health topics. Stay on top of the information you need to be an informed massage therapist by visiting MASSAGE Magazine’s News pages. Our Massage & Health News brings you original stories; our Press Releases page provides information on new products and company news; and our Blogs feature advice and opinions from leaders in the massage and related professions.
How to Contribute to MASSAGE Magazine
MASSAGE Magazine invites feedback and contributions in a variety of areas:
- Share your news. We invite news leads on topics including your volunteer efforts, work with specialized clientele, business milestones and other massage-related happenings. Send your leads to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Share your PR. We would be happy to post your newsworthy press releases. Before submitting your release, please read our guidelines by clicking here.
- Share your opinion. If you are inspired, pleased, angered or intrigued by anything we publish, you can express your views by sending a Letter to the Editor to email@example.com.
- Share your advice. Reader Expressions runs in every issue, and provides a forum for you and your colleagues to discuss a variety of topics related to practice and session-room success.
- Share your ideas. If you have an idea for a feature article for MASSAGE Magazine, contact Editor in Chief Karen Menehan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Share with your colleagues. Join us on social networking platforms to network with your colleagues:
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/MassageMagazine
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/massagemag
- LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/groups/MASSAGE-Magazine-1988181
- YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/massagemag
- Pinterest: https://pinterest.com/massagemag/
- Google+: https://plus.google.com/104115797152175032513
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/massagemag