Bowling Green, Florida (October 4, 2011) Organix-South has introduced TheraVeda Immune Support, the perfect herbal blend of well-known immune protective herbs like turmeric, neem and ginger, plus adaptogens ashwagandha, guduchi, and holy basil to support overall strength and stamina. Immune Support is an energetically balanced fusion of warming and cooling herbs that have been used for thousands of years to fortify and protect thebody.
The TheraVeda formulas utilize innovative technology that combine powerful organic supercritical extracts (SCO2) (oil soluble), hydrophilic extracts (water-soluble) and raw whole herbs which make these formulas both fast-acting and cost-effective (about .50 cents per day). The TheraVeda line, which includes seven condition-specific formulas, was developed by Organix-South in partnership with Dr. Shrikrishna Phadke, Ayurvedic practitioner and teaching physician.
According to Organix- South founder, formulator and cosmetic chemist Autumn Blum, “TheraVeda Immune Support is like an herbal multivitamin with herbs that have been traditionally used to fortify and protect our overall well-being and address the occasional seasonal imbalance. Our Immune Support is a first-reach formula to help build a strong foundation to better respond to stressors, calm the nervous system and promote overall immune intelligence.”
TheraVeda Immune Support includes:
- Ashwagandha to address the underlying causes for low energy and feeling depleted. Ashwagandha helps to nourish the whole body and immune system.
- Ginger is fondly referred to as “the universal medicine.” This warming and moving herb helps to enhance overall immune system function, clear congestion and support digestion.
- Guduchi is often described as an herb that protects the body and helps us to “stay eternally young.”
- Holy basil or tulsi, a potent adaptogen, has more than 4,000 years of documented use to support the health of the immune, respiratory, digestive and nervous systems.
- Neem is commonly known as “the Village Pharmacy.” Neem leaf is sometimes likened to echinacea or goldenseal to help promote immunity.
- Turmeric is praised for its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory benefits. It helps clear the channels of breath and supports the body’s ability to respond to stress, respiratory and immune challenges.
Based in rural central Florida, Organix-South, a division of the Nutraceutical Corporation, is theworld’s leading manufacturer of certified-organic Neem products and offers the most complete line of Neem products in the U.S. The organic TheraNeem body care range includes Neem Leaf capsules and extracts, oral care, hair care, bar soaps, skin care and pet products. Products are available at health food stores, pharmacies, yoga studios and other fine outlets. For information, visit www.organixsouth.com or call (888) 989-NEEM.