| | Naturally Native Massage Lotion Ingredients:
- 1/4 cup of Naturally Native Massage Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon liquid lecithin
- 1/2 cup aloe vera juice or gel
- essential oils of sassafras, spruce, cedar and wintergreen
- large funnel
- 1 8-ounce jar with air-tight lid
- 1 4-ounce jar with air-tight lid
- measuring cup
- measuring spoons
Step 1 - Make the Oil/Lecithin Blend
Mix 1/4 cup of Naturally Native Massage Oil in a 4-ounce jar and blend in 1/2 teaspoon liquid lecithin. Shake well to emulsify. Label the jar Naturally Native Oil/Lecithin Blend.
Step 2 - Mix the Lotion
In an 8-ounce jar mix three teaspoons Naturally Native Oil/Lecithin Blend, one tablespoon glycerin, 1/2 cup aloe vera juice or gel, and one drop each of wintergreen, sassafras, spruce and cedar essential oils. Shake until emulsified. It should have a creamy consistency that does not separate into globules of oil and liquid lecithin.