2. Konishiike, T.; Hashizume, H.; Nishida, K.; Inoue, H.; Moriwaki, K. "Cubital tunnel syndrome in a patient in long-term haemodialysis," J Hand Surg [Br], 19(5), 636-7, 1994.
3. Kuhlman, K.A.; Hennessey, W.J. "Sensitivity and specificity of carpal tunnel syndrome signs," Am J Phys Med Rehabil, 76(6), 451-7, 1997.
4. McDiarmid, M.; Oliver, M., Ruser; J., Gucer, P. "Male and female rate differences in carpal tunnel syndrome injuries: personal attributes or job tasks?" Environ Res, 83(1), 23-32, 2000.
5. Slater, R. "Carpal tunnel syndrome: current concepts," Journal of Southern Orthopedic Association, 8(3), 1999.
6. Sucher, B.M. "Myofascial manipulative release of carpal tunnel syndrome; documentation with magnetic resonance imaging," J Am Osteopath Assoc, 93(12). 1273-8, 1993.
7. Verdon, M.E. "Overuse syndromes of the hand and wrist," Prim Care, 23 (2), 305-19, 1996.
Whitney Lowe is the director of the Orthopedic Massage Education & Research Institute (OMERI) in Bend, Oregon. He is the author of Functional Assessment in Massage Therapy and Orthopedic Massage: Theory and Technique. He researches and authors articles on using massage to treat pain and injury conditions in national journals and in his bimonthly research newsletter, Orthopedic & Sports Massage Reviews. He has written for MASSAGE Magazine on the topic of "Thoracic Outlet Syndrome."
|See Issue 107|
|Assess & Address: Carpal Tunnel Syndrome |
by Whitney Lowe
|Pathology||Assessment & Evaluation||Treatment||Massage Techniques|