Aromahead Institute is holding a free webinar for those who would like to learn more about aromatherapy certification. The webinar will take place March 27, 2014, at 7 p.m. EDT.
The webinar will explain what is entailed in becoming a certified aromatherapist, as well as the benefits that becoming certified can help bring about in a person’s business and life.
Aromatherapy certification is a popular choice for many people, including those who:
- Have a basic knowledge of blending, but would like to deepen their understanding and techniques to achieve more targeted results with their blends.
- Desire to develop a foundation in the science of essential oils, including the oils’ chemistry and components.
- Have an existing practice, such as massage therapy or nursing, and are looking to complement it with the educated use of aromatherapy.
- Are interested in learning more about essential oil safety, while creating blends that achieve strong results.
- Are complete beginners, but are passionate about aromatherapy.
The webinar will also present Aromahead Institute’s Aromatherapy Certification Program (ACP), an online 235-hour course students can complete at their own pace, on their own schedules. Aromahead’s ACP is recognized by the National Association of Holistic Aromatherapy (NAHA) and the Alliance of International Aromatherapists (AIA).
The ACP covers such topics as essential oil chemistry; blending for different results; the safe use of essential oils, including proper dilutions and applications; working with various carrier oils and butters; and more.
During the webinar, we will discuss the many kinds of work being done by certified aromatherapists and graduates of Aromahead’s ACP, such as running retail body care businesses, operating consulting practices and using aromatherapy to complement a current health care practice.
Aromahead Institute is an internationally recognized school of aromatherapy with students in more than 20 countries. Founder Andrea Butje was recently honored with a lifetime achievement award from the AIA, for her inspiring work in educating others, advancing the industry and connecting international distillers with those who purchase and use essential oils.
Aromahead offers classes on a wide range of subjects, covering topics such as aromatherapy for natural living, the chemical components of essential oils, and a free introduction to essential oils. All classes are offered online.
Interested parties can register for the free webinar at www.aromahead.com/blog/ah-acp-webinar-sign-up.