San Diego, CA. BIOTONE has announced a promotional sale on its Aromatherapy Massage Lotions, from now through March 31. Each of the five lotions, which are designed to enhance the therapeutic effects of massage treatments, is a blend of six 100-percent therapeutic select essential oils. The natural aromas help alleviate client stress and promote a sense of well-being.
The sale pricing is:
- One-gallon container is now selling at $47.95 MSRP, reduced from $57.95 MSRP
- 32-ounce container now selling at $28.74 MSRP, reduced from $34.75 MSRP
- A .5-ounce trial size of each lotion is available for $1.65.
BIOTONE Aromatherapy Massage Lotions include:
- Bliss, a blend of bergamot, coriander, sweet orange, grapefruit, rosewood and ylang ylang to elate and uplift the spirit
- Calming, including lavender, rosewood, tangerine, chamomile, petitgrain and balsam of Peru to help soothe the body and comfort the senses
- Energy, a blend of mandarin, ginger, lemongrass, clove, cinnamon and sweet orange to help energize the body and uplift the sense
- Renewal, featuring peppermint, rosemary, lemongrass, bergamot, ylang ylang and litsea to renew and refresh the mind and body; and
- Serenity, a blend of lavender, orange, clary sage, litsea, patchouli and sweet orange to relax the body and revive the spirit.
The paraben-free lotions also include skin-healthy jojoba and shea and mango butters to give a luxurious silky feel and smooth finish with a light natural aroma. The lotions are excellent for all massage modalities and offer extended glide so there is less need for reapplication.
BIOTONE, headquartered in San Diego, California, is the leading manufacturer of quality massage oils, cremes, lotions and gels as well as spa body and face and foot treatment products. Founded in 1980, BIOTONE is an independently owned business. The company sells its products in the U.S. and internationally. For more information, visit www.biotone.com or call (800) 445-6457.