New lotions include six 100-percent premixed, therapeutic-grade essential oils
San Diego, CA. BIOTONE has announced its new Aromatherapy Massage Lotion line to enhance the therapeutic effects of massage treatments. Each of the five lotions in the new BIOTONE product line is a blend of six 100-percent therapeutic-grade essential oils whose natural aromas help alleviate client stress and promote a sense of well-being.
BIOTONE Aromatherapy Massage Lotions include:
- Serenity, a blend of lavender, orange and clary sage essential oils to relax the body and revive the spirit;
- Renewal, featuring mint, rosemary and lemongrass to enhance clarity and renew the body;
- Calming, including chamomile, lavender and rosewood to help harmonize the body and comfort the senses;
- Bliss, a blend of bergamot, rosewood and sweet orange to promote joy and uplift the spirit; and
- Energy, a blend of mandarin, ginger and lemongrass to help energize the body and uplift the senses.
The paraben-free lotions also include skin-healthy jojoba, shea butter, mango butter and olive oil to give a luxurious silky feel and smooth finish with a light natural aroma. The new lotions are excellent for all massage modalities and offer extended glide so there is less need for reapplication.
“Our new premixed line of Aromatherapy Massage Lotions expands our extensive Essential Oil Blends and Essential Oil Single Notes with an easy and convenient way for therapists to add aromatherapy to their treatments,” said Jean Shea, BIOTONE founder and president. “The offering represents our continued efforts to provide massage professionals with products that save them time and money and enhance the value of their services.”
Pricing and availability
BIOTONE Aromatherapy Massage Lotions are available now. They come in a 1-gallon container for $57.95 MSRP, a 32-ounce container for $34.75 and a .5-ounce trial size for $1.65. To order, call BIOTONE at (800) 445-6457.
BIOTONE, headquartered in San Diego, California, is the leading manufacturer of quality massage oils, cremes, lotions and gels as well as spa body and face and foot treatment products. Founded in 1980, BIOTONE is an independently owned business. The company sells its products in the U.S. and internationally. For more information on BIOTONE, visit www.biotone.com.