Fourteen-month fitness journal and log keeps runners and walkers on track and makes a healthy holiday gift
Asheville, North Carolina – October 2, 2009 – Just in time for the holidays, ChiLiving is proud to announce a new addition to its popular, injury-free and pain-free line of fitness products: the ChiRunning & ChiWalking Daily Exercise Journal. The 14-month log, full of motivating quotes, helpful ChiRunning and ChiWalking tips and inspirational photos, is designed to help people of all fitness levels set goals, keep track of workouts and chart their progress.
Including classic logging fields, such as distance, pace, time and notes, ChiLiving’s exercise log also encourages users to take their experience a step further and write about their “Body Sense” after each workout, including any challenges or breakthroughs. The log also asks users to think about what phase of training or exercise they’re currently in, be it specific training phases, or simply “winter maintenance.”
Those interested can purchase the log online now at chiliving.com, for a special promotional holiday price of $14.95, and have it delivered in time for the holidays. It is ideal for any fitness enthusiast or for anyone getting started on a fitness program. It also makes a wonderful addition for those who practice the ChiRunning and ChiWalking techniques.
Unlike other logs, this includes an End-of-Week Review for users to:
- Add up stats to see weekly and year-to-date totals
- Keep track of shoe mileage
- Log weight and BMI
- Assess their week’s progress and make goals for the upcoming week
The Appendices in this log provide users with:
- Vision, Goals and Assessments Worksheet to make sure you’re on target with your vision
- Marathon Pace Chart and kilometers/miles conversion chart
- Race log, to keep track of yearly race history
- Weekly Data Chart, where users can use the End-of-Week Review to populate this unique chart to graph weekly mileage and weight
- ChiWalking Exercise Chart; walkers can use this chart as a guideline for determining the best kind of workout for their current fitness level
Any exercise enthusiast, from the fitness walker to the experienced marathoner, will find useful tools, charts and guidelines in the 14-month ChiRunning & ChiWalking Daily Exercise Log.
ChiLiving Inc.’s two main product lines, ChiRunning and ChiWalking revitalize the sports of running and walking. Since the company’s inception in 1999, the techniques have been adopted throughout the U.S. and around the world with more than 100 certified instructors. More than 200,000 books have been sold in North America and have been translated into six languages and published in even more countries.