Sponsored by MassageLuXe.
There are many options when it comes to employment in the massage industry. Whether you are newly licensed as a massage therapist or have many years of experience, the right employment fit matters. During an interview with a potential employer, it is equally as important for you to determine if they are the right fit for you as they are deciding if you are the next best hire.
As in other aspects of life, you shouldn’t settle. Do your due diligence and make sure the employer you choose will be able to impact your career and set you up with the right tools to do what you do best: helping clients on their health and wellness journey.
MassageLuXe Franchised Spas set you up for success the moment you join a team. Each of the Individually owned and operated franchise locations is focused on providing you with the right tools you need to focus on clients—while leaving the business side to the management team.
There are many perks when it comes to becoming part of the MassageLuXe system of franchised spas. Self-care is important for you as a therapist, and the MassageLuXe franchisees want to alleviate any unnecessary stress in order for you to help care for others.
5 Reasons MassageLuXe Franchised Spa Therapists Love Their Jobs
1. Marketing done for you. One of the biggest struggles for many massage therapists is finding clients. If you don’t see clients, you don’t make money—but it is also hard to know the best avenue of gaining a new client. MassageLuXe Franchised Spas handle all of this for you. The team of marketing experts focus on their specialty of targeting prospects, so your schedule stays full.
2. Flexibility to perform your best. MassageLuXe Franchised Spas are very flexible when it comes to your schedule. MassageLuXe franchisees understand the juggling many therapists face when it comes to a work-life balance. MassageLuXe Franchised Spas are currently hiring for full- and part-time positions and are open seven days a week to accommodate both clients’ and employees’ schedules.
3. No need to shop for supplies. All of your massage supplies are provided to you at no additional charge. MassageLuXe Franchised Spas carry top-of-the-line massage creams, oils and skin-care products to help clients look and feel their very best.
4. Competitive pay and bonus programs. MassageLuXe Franchised Spas show that their employees are an integral part of their business with a top-notch compensation plan. They want their therapists to be able to focus on clients and feel that they are rewarded by the talent they provide.
MassageLuXe Franchised Spas also have individualized bonus programs in place for therapists based on referrals and appointment requests. With the growing national footprint of MassageLuXe Franchised Spas there are numerous growth opportunities available.
5. Luxurious, non-clinical environment. The franchisees are committed to providing a safe and luxurious environment for everyone. They are fanatical about creating a relaxing, clean and upscale environment. MassageLuXe Franchise Spas owners want you to have a positive, fun work experience every time you step into the spa.
MassageLuXe Franchised Spas foster a team-oriented work environment, and you would be joining a group of individuals focused on collaborative efforts to achieve extraordinary results.
Explore Your Future with MassageLuxe
If the opportunity to be part of a fun, progressive, energetic, fast-growing company interests you, the MassageLuXe franchise owners would like to explore your future with them. For more information about careers at a MassageLuXe Franchised Spa, please visit massageluxe.com/career.
Founded in 2008 in St. Louis, Missouri, MassageLuXe is a fast-growing franchise-based spa company with a mission to provide an unparalleled experience that supports and encourages health, well-being, and quality of life. MassageLuXe delivers the highest quality massage, facial, and waxing services in a comfortable, relaxing, and luxurious environment.
MassageLuXe has 69 locations across 16 states and is planning to expand to 250 locations in the next five years. For more information about MassageLuXe franchise opportunities, please visit franchise.massageluxe.com.