Along with learning about the history and practical applications of Ayurvedic treatments, the following Ayurvedic treatments will be learned and practiced:
1) Abhayanga (AYURVEDIC BODY MASSAGE ) Click Abhayanga to see a video.
2 ) Shirodhara : Use of the Dhara pot. Click Shirodhara to see a video.
3) Shirovasthi : Big Cap around the head. Click Shirovasthi to see a video.
4) Mukha Abhayanga – Facial Massage. Click Mukha Abhayanga to see a video.
5) Mukha Lepam : Facial massage with herbal mask. Click Mukha Lepam to see a video.
6) Kizhi : for the Back Click Kizhi to see a video.
7) Pichu (Head Massage with cloth tied around your head)
8) Udvarthanam : Abhayanga using dry powder and oil.
9) Uthsadanam : Abhayanga using herbal paste and oil.