Tanya Pratkelis and Lloyd Mills have worked together to develop a training for your bodywork skills education and enjoyment. Tanya will present a special Craniosacral Therapy training on the weekend of May 21-22, 2016, from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Tanya explains that the 16-hour course will cover:
1. We will explore the principles and history of craniosacral therapy.
2. Explore the craniosacral anatomy.
3. Perform craniosacral techniques to help normalize common restrictions.
4. Learn to evaluate the body from a craniosacral perspective.
5. How you can integrate it into your practice. This is an excellent opportunity for some outstanding CE hours from one of the leading CST practitioners in Denver, and I encourage you to attend!