Saturday, September 10, 2016
9am to 6pm
8 CE hours
with Eileen Dey
Connect with the healing energy of Reiki (pronounced Ray-key), the ancient Japanese method of stress reduction and relaxation. Learn how this simple yet profound technique can be used for reducing pain, relieving tensions and helping to bring balance to one’s body and mind. At the conclusion of this course, students will be able to:
• Reduce stress, relieve pain and promote clarity in their lives.
• Understand the theories of how energy healing works as well as the history of the Reiki system.
• Learn how to give and receive mini Reiki sessions
• Receive attunements (energy meditations) to enhance their ability to work with the healing energy.
• Incorporate the practice of Reiki into other systems such as massage, yoga, meditation or pilates.