Enhance your practice with Bowen Therapy 16 Ce Live 2 day class. You will learn the Basic 22 move Bowen routine.
Early Registration $300 Deadline 10 days prior to the event
Find out how rewarding it is to add Bowsage Therapy to your massage therapy techniques. You will learn the basic Bowen Technique, that is a combination of acu-pressure and meridian fascia release taught in a pattern that has been proven to reset all of the systems in the body by triggering a reflex response in the body.
Client have seen significant results and you’ll love how elegant and powerful this unique modality really is.
Therapists have been known to see and feel a chemical change in the muscle fibers immediately during and after each Bowen session.
• Receive 16 CE’s towards your continuing education for massage therapy
• Learn the basic Bowen Therapy complete body routine
• Learn how to combine the Bowen with your massage techniques.
• See immediate and significant results for your clients
• Grow your client base by introducing this new technique that takes less time than a 60-minute
• Use less effort and reduce strain on your hands, arms and legs – with excellent results for
• Wear loose fitting clothes, you will stay clothed make sure your comfortable to be moving
around. This is a hands on classroom learning experience.
• I will provide the routine booklet for you to take home and write notes on.
Day one, learn about meridians and the Bowen history as well as start learning the basic routine.
Day two practice, practice practice, the more you do the Bowen moves the more you understand and begin to memorize the sequence. We will go over everything and answer questions at the end of the class. It is possible we will have a guest visitor Dr. Mitchel Mosher to have a chat with everyone day one or day two.
What to Bring: Soft clothing [yoga pants/pajama pants, t-shirt or similar material], a set of massage sheets, and blanket.
NCBTMB Continuing Education Approved Provider #1189
Lodging provided for free in Statesville at our retreat, this is a first come first serve basis and space is limited. Let us know if you need a place to stay 1 or 2 nights. Ask for more information.
My name is Michelle Lally, I have been practicing Bowen therapy for several years now and I am still amazed at the difference it makes on all kinds or body ailments. I love it so much I have studied and taken the advance training with Dr Mitchell Mosher at www.bowen4life.com. He and I have been co-teaching many students the Bowen technique.
I will be providing you the study sheets and offer you a hands on teaching class that will not only help you understand how bowen therapy works, but you will also be able to add it to your existing practice and we will discuss several ways to do that.
If you would like a class in your neighborhood let me know and lets get it scheduled.
If you are not sure what Bowen is. Feel free to watch his video on my website www.bowsagetherapy.com