• Understand the dynamics of your own energy patterns.
• Nourish and rejuvenate in healthy, life-giving ways.
• Remain fully grounded and present, even under stress.
• Create healthy boundaries that enhance your connection to the world, while avoiding burnout.
PLUS, if you’re a therapist, earn 24 contact hours for CEUs!
1. Learn how to hold a strong therapeutic presence that maximizes treatment outcomes, prevents burnout and helps you enjoy your work more.
2. Discover how to assess your energy reservoir throughout the day to combat exhaustion.
3. Explore the Five Principles, and why they’re vital to your practice, no matter which modality you work with.
4. Reconnect to natural energy habits to rejuvenate yourself and stay energetically full.
5. Find out how to establish and maintain healthy boundaries at work and at home.
6. Integrate internally inspired movement to heal the nervous system, improve concentration levels and replenish yourself.
7. Practice simple patterns of breathing that can calm the nervous system to reduce the chronic “fight or flight” response in you and your clients.
8. Take away step-by-step protocols for holding a strong therapeutic presence for yourself and others, using touch and without touching.
AND, You’ll take home a comprehensive study guide for future reference.
Lori is a Healing from the Core Certified Instructor, and physical therapist with over 30 years of experience. Lori’s strengths as an instructor and clinician flow out of her capacity to witness and support each person’s unique journey. Her gentle, down to earth style has been a key to helping others unlock deeper doorways towards healing. Creating a space of safety and connection allows her clients to feel recognized and heard. Lori combines her keen integration and synthesis of body, mind and spirit to assist each person in their healing process.
When Lori is not teaching, she maintains a private practice in Syosset, New York and is the director/owner of A Step Ahead Therapy Services, a multidisciplinary Early Intervention Agency. In her practice, she uses CranioSacral therapy, Visceral Manipulation, TAMO movement strategy, as well as various other manual modalities. In addition, she is techniques certified in Craniosacral Therapy and Neurodevelopmental Therapy for pediatrics. Her practice includes working with adults, infants, and children.
Learn more about Lori.
October 17 – 20, 2019
100 Brooklyn Ave, Freeport, New York
$495 by 8/18/19
$595 by 9/17/19
$695 after 9/17/19
Massage Therapists: NCBTMB Approved Provider
Recommended reading and listening:
Please listen to the accompanying audio explorations (download information included in each book).
This is a four day workshop.
Course hours are 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM each day (Sunday hours may be slightly different).
Registration begins at 8:30 AM on Day One, October 5th.
While we do our best to accommodate changes for our students, a cancellation or transfer fee may apply.