Program Features Academic Features
* Treat complex intractable chronic conditions.
* Fine-tuned review of essentials of neurogenic muscle imbalance assessment protocols using the unique specialized Trigenics® myoneural-kinetic functional isolated muscle-specific strength and length assessment and recording system.
* Treatment protocols to centrally reprogram muscle motor control for immediate measurable strength, length and movement increases as well as immediate pain reduction.
* Complex interactive patient participation with concentrative biofeedback breathing and simultaneous performance of muscle-specific resistance exercise. Unique stimulative muscle mechanoreceptor longitudinal distortion specifically targeting spindles and GTOs.
* Unique stimulative mechanoreceptor activity with specific enhanced transverse distortional manipulation of muscle mechanoreceptors.
* How to use the trimodal Trigenics® treatment protocols in sequential fashion such that only one specialized Trigenics procedure (“Nonsurgical Operation©” NSO) with one post-op follow-up visit is needed to resolve the majority of presented musculoskeletal conditions.
* Instrument assisted protocols utilizing the Arthostim and Vibracussor.