Highlands Ranch, CO. (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Fitness Together Holdings Inc., one of the world’s largest wellness organizations with more than 350 Fitness Together and Elements Therapeutic Massage franchises operating nationwide, has announced it has officially changed its name to WellBiz Brands Inc.
Effective immediately, the name change accompanies a handful of organizational enhancements in order to improve utilization of company resources across both brands. The name change does not impact the names of the two franchise operating companies, Fitness Together Franchise Corporation and Elements Therapeutic Massage Inc.
“The name change to WellBiz Brands Inc. not only better represents both of our current wellness-focused franchise companies, but also supports any future acquisitions or development of new wellness concepts within our portfolio,” said company CEO Jeff Jervik. “There are tremendous growth opportunities for us in the health and wellness industry, and we’re scaling our leadership team to effectively support our current and future expansion.”
Specific promotions of Support Center team members include:
- Kristine Fisher – Promoted from chief operating officer for Fitness Together to executive vice president operations services for WellBiz Brands Inc. Fisher will lead efforts related to operational strategy, program development and deployment for both Fitness Together and Elements.
- Kyle Gjersee – Promoted from chief operating officer for Elements to executive vice president of field operations for WellBiz Brands Inc. In his new role, Gjersee will lead the field operations teams for both Elements and Fitness Together.
- Scott Wendrych – Promoted from senior vice president to executive vice president and chief development officer for WellBiz Brands Inc. Wendrych will continue to lead the franchise development strategy for both Elements and Fitness Together.
- Eric Goetsch – Promoted from senior director to vice president operations for Fitness Together. Goetsch will be responsible for operational execution, studio performance and compliance.
- Brendan Charles – Promoted to director of real estate and construction.
The rest of the executive team remains intact, including Jaime Vasquez, executive vice president and chief marketing officer; Amy Powers, executive vice president and general counsel; and Dan Colbourne, executive vice president and chief financial officer.
Since 2006, Elements has become one of the fastest growing massage therapy franchises in the country, with approximately 150 studios slated to open in the next two years. Elements has carved a niche in an increasingly competitive industry by specializing solely in massage services and providing a highly customized experience to each client. In order to prepare Fitness Together for expansion, executives recently enhanced the business model to offer both small-group personal training and one-on-one personal training options at more than 220 studios across the country.
About WellBiz Brands Inc.
Formerly known as Fitness Together Holdings Inc., WellBiz Brands Inc. is headquartered in Highlands Ranch, Colorado and is one of the largest wellness franchise organizations in the U.S. The company owns Fitness Together Franchise Corporation (Fitness Together), which franchises one-on-one and small group personal physical fitness training studios, and Elements Therapeutic Massage Inc. (Elements), which franchises Elements Therapeutic Massage studios, providing custom therapeutic massage to meet clients’ individual needs.
Fitness Together began franchising in 1996 and currently has 229 locations across the U.S., Brazil and Canada. Elements began franchising in 2006 and has more than 120 locations in 26 states. If you would like more information about Fitness Together franchise opportunities, visit http://fitnesstogether.com/franchise. If you would like more information about Elements franchise opportunities, visit http://elementsfranchise.com.