Get live, online instruction with Patrick Ingrassia, founder of the Nayada Institute and inventor of BodySaver Massage and the BodySaver Massage Bench.
The free webinar, Your Body’s Massage “Power Tools”: Elbow Techniques, will be held Jan. 20 from 7 to 8 p.m. (EST). To register, visit www.massagemasteryonline.com or call (716) 833-8031.
About The Massage Mastery Webinar Series
Refine your techniques and learn new ones, ask questions, get answers, expand your capacity to work with your clients and get mentored and coached by a master massage therapist.
If you can’t join the live webinar, you can earn NCBTMB continuing education credits by purchasing the recordings of any webinar for $20.
Here’s some of the exciting topics designed to give you a career boost:
• Range of Motion Table Techniques Using Thai Massage
• Advanced Chair Massage Techniques
• “No Thumbs” Techniques: Neck, Abdomen and Chest
• Self-Treatment for Pain Relief: 5 Minutes for Well-Being and Rejuvenation
• Assessing Muscle Imbalances Using Thai Massage and Assisted Stretching
• The 100 Year Old LMT: How to Stay Injury-Free and Energized!
For more information, visit www.nayadausa.com or call (716) 833-8031.