MBLEx content has undergone recent analysis and revision in accordance with the findings of the 2017 Job Task Analysis Survey. The changes suggested by the profession will be incorporated into the examination effective July 1, 2018.
Changes to the distribution of topics tested are as follows:
- Anatomy & Physiology changes from 12% to 11%
- Kinesiology changes from 11% to 12%
- Pathology, Contraindications, Areas of Caution, Special Populations changes from 13% to 14%
- Benefits and Physiological Effects of Techniques that Manipulate Soft Tissue changes from 14% to 15%
- Client Assessment Reassessment & Treatment Planning remains at 17%
- Ethics, Boundaries, Laws and Regulations changes from 15% to 16%
- Guidelines for Professional Practice changes from 13% to 15%
Further details as well as versions of the current and future Content Outline can be found on the FSMTB website.