Here at MASSAGE Magazine, we strive to connect you—the community of massage professionals—to each other and to the services, education and products that will best support you in your practices.
Here are the ways you can get the most from your connection to MASSAGE Magazine. Find the categories here that appeal to you as ways to connect with or contribute to your trade publication:
• News leads: Tell us what you’re doing, in areas like volunteering, working with a specialized clientele or in an interesting location, awards you’ve won or anything else your colleagues would like to know about.
• Follow us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/massagemagazine), LinkedIn (www.massagemag.com/linkedin) and Twitter (www.twitter.com/massagemag). Join our robust networks of massage professionals to discuss daily news, massage products and services, participate in monthly giveaways and more.
• Visit our website (www.massagemag.com) for new blog entries from leaders in the massage profession.
• Reader Expressions: We ask you to reply to one question in each issue.
• Letters to the Editor: If you are inspired, pleased, angered or intrigued by anything we publish, you can express your views by writing a letter to share with our readers.
• Connect with the many thousands of massage therapists who see the value in liability insurance for their practices and clients and have joined the MASSAGE Magazine Insurance Plus program. Visit www.massagemagins.com or join the discussion on www.facebook.com/InsPlus.
Input from practicing therapists, educators, authors and students is what keeps us fresh and alive—and also helps us accurately reflect what’s happening in your profession. Contact Editor in Chief Karen Menehan with your views, ideas and input on the magazine and leads on news in the massage field, at firstname.lastname@example.org.