Following success abroad, HARNN’s all-natural skin care, hair, aromatherapy and home products bring exotic ingredients and ancient beauty secrets to new audience
BELLEVUE, WA–(Marketwire – May 17, 2010) – Revered by jetsetters, spa practitioners and international beauty aficionados, HARNN natural home spa and lifestyle products are now available in the U.S. HARNN USA, a subdivision of Thailand-based HARNN, is retailing the full line of the brand’s popular Asian-inspired body, skin care and home products online at www.harnnusa.com, and at its retail store in Bellevue, Washington, which opened in November.
Known for its all-natural and exotic ingredients that draw from traditional Asian beauty rituals and a harmonious, balanced lifestyle, HARNN launched in Thailand in 1999 and quickly gained a devoted beauty following throughout Asia and Europe. Today, HARNN has more than 70 retail locations throughout 22 countries, with the Bellevue location marking the first and only U.S. store.
“In just a few months, HARNN USA is already seeing tremendous success, as many overseas travelers were familiar with the brand and were anxious for its arrival in America, while other shoppers see that HARNN is offering quality products with a new and different approach,” noted Eric Crider, president of HARNN USA. “Everything is based off of ancient traditions and beauty customs throughout Thailand, Japan, China and India–such as herbal medicine and massage therapy–which are brought to life through HARNN’s ingredients, packaging and retail concept. Plus, the products get results. Items like our black rice soap, virgin coconut oil and jasmine pomegranate hand cream, we can’t keep on the shelves!”
Sold among a warm retail environment that mimics an Asian apothecary, HARNN’s complete product range includes skin- and hair-care products, massage oils, aromatherapy, herbal teas and home spa products, such candles, massage oil warmers, pajamas and more. In addition, HARNN is known for its striking Asian-influenced and environmentally-friendly product packaging, which has won many awards internationally.
What truly sets the company apart is its use of unique, all-natural ingredients, including rice bran oil. Known for antioxidant properties, rice bran oils are a patented and signature part of most HARNN products. Additionally, all products feature a blend of Asian botanical extracts and natural elements, such as lemongrass, black tea, pomegranate and kaffir lime, to create a diverse mix of unique scents and provide natural dermatological results. All products are also paraben-free with no artificial colors or fragrances.
Currently, HARNN’s fundamental skin- and hair-care offerings are grouped into six product lines:
• Water Lily: HARNN’s signature seven-piece facial care line, the Water Lily Collection features botanical extracts as well as chamomile, black tea and pomegranate to help improve blood circulation for brighter skin.
• Natural Rice Soaps: HARNN’s best-selling products, the natural rice soaps contain highly-prized vitamin Es–tocopherol, tocotrienol and oryzanol–to nourish and soften the skin.
• Jasmine: Formulated with real Siamese Jasmine blossoms, this collection represents the purity of love and includes a complete range of scent-oriented hair care, lotions and other skin-care products.
• Oriental Herbs: Inspired by Asian botanicals used in everyday life, the Oriental Herbs collection includes exotically-fragrant essential oils from lemongrass, kaffir lime, peppermint and mint for both hair- and skin-care products.
• Himalaya Magnolia: Utilizing magnolia blossoms found in the Himalayan foothills, the Himalaya Magnolia skin-care products contain bamboo and grape wine extracts, among others, to help soothe skin and reduce free radicals.
• Cymbopogan: Celebrating the union between East and West, the Cymbopogan collection blends a special mix of lemongrass and lavender for a unique Eurasian fragrance.
HARNN USA products range in price from a few dollars to more than $50, and are available at www.harnnusa.com. For more information, call (877) 384-8889.
About HARNN USA
Launched in late 2009, Bellevue, Washington-based HARNN USA is a subdivision of HARNN. Created in 1999, HARNN is a leading natural home spa brand throughout the globe, with exclusive concept shops and flagship stores in 22 countries. HARNN’s offerings draw inspiration from the essence of Asian heritage and are focused on a natural balance between body, mind and environment. HARNN product lines include skin- and hair-care products, aromatherapy oils, massage oils and home products, such as candles and tisanes. For more information, visit www.harnnusa.com.