Introducing EuraFace Professional Equipment by Lydia Sarfati
International skin care expert Lydia Sarfati has created two top-of-the-line pieces of spa equipment. With almost 9.5 million cosmetic surgical and nonsurgical procedures performed in the U.S. in 2010, the range was created to fill an ever-growing need to bring clinical results into the spa treatment room.
With more than 30 years of experience as an esthetician, spa owner and manufacturer Sarfati has contributed to the elevation of the esthetics field in the U.S. and abroad. Sarfati hopes to bring the spa industry to the next level with the new EuraFace Equipment. “With estheticians up against injectables like Botox® and JUVÉDERM® it is essential that they have the tools to compete. I feel that these two pieces of equipment will allow spa professionals to give their clients clinical results either without or in conjunction with surgical intervention.”
The clinical equipment
The EuraFace Action by Sarfati is a multifunction machine that allows spa professionals to provide deep pore cleansing, bio-rejuvenation, anti-acne, oily skin and lifting treatments while keeping their treatment rooms uncluttered and neat.
- Skin Moisture Test: The skin moisture test function allows spa professionals to measure the moisture content of the skin before and after treatments. This is important so that their clients have clinical proof that the treatment they just received provided measurable results.
- Galvanic Current: Provides iontophoresis and skin desincrustation. Iontophoresis allows acidic solutions to enter the skin when assisted by Galvanic currents and the anode or the positive pole. Desincrustaton is the process where blockages in the skin are broken down (such as clogged pores, blackheads) and emulsified so that they are more easily extracted.
- Toning Treatment: Electro-stimulating action and electro-lifting action provides a clinical skin toning and lifting treatment. This is recommended for slack skin and it helps to counter wrinkles and signs of fatigue and stress in just one treatment. Stimul is a treatment that creates an electro-stimulating action of the muscles to tone and is recommended as a preventative measure for young clients as well as for those already lacking in tone. Special electrodes are used to release low frequency, low intensity current so that it does not cause muscle contraction. Currents simulate physiological nerve impulses to firm the tissues and stimulate the cutaneous micro-circulation which increases the nourishment and oxygenation of tissues. This treatment also helps stimulate fibroblast, increasing the quantity and quality of the collagen synthesized while encouraging the lymph system and its functions.
- High Frequency: To be used post-acne treatments and extractions for a germicidal effect.
The EuraFace Vapo Purifying Steamer/Facial Vaporizer by Sarfati has an elegantly and outstandingly sturdy design and provides a fine spray of steam combined with the option to add ozone, aromatic herbs and essential oils. This highly innovative steamer helps make cleansing treatments very pleasant and relaxing.
- Aromatic Herbs: EuraFace Vapo Purifying Steamer/Facial Vaporizer is equipped with three different containers for aromatic herbs, which allow the operator to choose the product best suited for each treatment by varying the type of aroma depending on the client or treatment.
- Essence Compartment: This piece of equipment is also equipped with three special essence compartments which slowly release selected essential oils through a smooth jet of steam. This induces a state of well-being and helps prepare the skin for a professional treatment.
The new equipment will be available through Belvedere Spa Furnishings. For more information on the Lydia Sarfati Signature collection, visit www.belvedere.com or call (800) 435-5491. For more information on Lydia Sarfati or Repêchage, visit www.repechage.com or call (800) 248-7546.
 “Demand for Plastic Surgery Rebounds by Almost 9%.” Surgery. 04 April 2011. Web. 14 Nov. 2011. http://www.surgery.org/media/news-releases/demand-for-plastic-surgery-rebounds-by-almost-9%25