From the MASSAGE Magazine article, “Live Fearlessly: 4 Steps to Facing Challenges—and Coming Out Ahead,” by Joe McCue, in the April 2009 issue. Article summary: With so many responsibilities pulling us in different directions, a healthy self-awareness is critical to maintaining our inner equilibrium and keeping fear at bay.
• The Art of Confident Living: 10 Practices For Taking Charge of Your Life, by Bryan Robinson, Ph.D. (HCI, January 2009)
• You Can If You Think You Can: Rebound From Adversity And Follow Your Dreams, by Larry P. Johnson (BookSurge Publishing, January 2009)
• Dear Success Seeker: Wisdom from Outstanding Women, by Michele R. Wright (Atria, April 2009)
• Awakened Mind: One-Minute Wake Up Calls to a Bold and Mindful Life, by David Kundtz (Conari Press, April 2009)
• What’s Your Body Telling You? Tuning in to Your Body’s Signals to Gain Confidence, Sharpen Your Focus and Make Better Decisions, by Steve Sisgold (McGraw-Hill, July 2009)