From the MASSAGE Magazine article, “Straighten Up! How to De-Clutter for Greater Ease and Focus,” in the May 2009 issue. Article summary: Clutter can bring us down in more ways than we realize. It can pile up in our homes and in our minds and make it impossible to function.
• It’s All Too Much Workbook: The Tools You Need to Conquer Clutter and Create the Life You Want, by Peter Walsh (Free Press, 2009)
• What Would the Buddha Recycle?: The Zen of Green Living, by Rosemary Roberts (Adams Media, 2009)
• The Art of Organizing Anything: Simple Principles for Organizing Your Home, Your Office, and Your Life, by Rosalie Maggio (McGraw-Hill, 2009)
• Stop Clutter From Stealing Your Life: Discover Why You Clutter and How You Can Stop, by Mike Nelson (New Page Books, 2008)
• Clutter, Chaos & the Cure, by Rosemary Chieppo and Ernie Conte (Kiwi Publishing, 2008)