MASSAGE Magazine partners with Universal Companies to offer Facebook fans a chance to win one of five professional massage baskets during the month of September
MASSAGE Magazine has kicked off the month of September by offering its Facebook fans a chance to win one of five professional massage baskets, courtesy of Universal Companies.
“Universal Companies is proud to offer spa-quality products to massage therapists,” said Teddy Lester, vice president of brands and education for Universal Companies. “With nearly 30 years in the industry, we offer the products your clients want and deserve. Check out the all new UniversalCompanies.com for a fast, educational and easy shopping experience.”
The baskets, each worth $100, contain:
- Pure-ssage™ Trial Kit – Pure-ssage massage oil, cream and lotions are 99.4 percent pure and extremely economical. Unscented and free of nut oils and parabens, these quality massage products are the natural choice for massage.
- Biofreeze® Pain Relieving Wipes – Take care of painful issues before clients’ appointments so they can relax and enjoy their treatments. Ideal for sports and deep-tissue massage, Biofreeze provides long-lasting pain relief, allowing the therapist to concentrate on painful areas more effectively. New, maximum strength wipes are the strongest Biofreeze products available. They’re small enough for clients to take with them for pain relief on the go.
- Akhassa® Trial Kit – Bring equilibrium and serenity to the mind, body and soul with this unique professional and retail spa collection of holistic bath and body-care products. Akhassa honors Asian beauty secrets and age-old recipes from traditional healers. This line contains therapeutic natural ingredients and pure essential oils, and no synthetic fragrances, parabens or sodium lauryl sulfate.
- ESS® Aromatherapy Lavender Essential Oil – ESS is the professional’s choice for aromatherapy, with pure, natural, undiluted oils for professional treatments and home use. We select only the highest quality essential oils from around the world, and then put them through extensive testing and analysis to ensure their purity. When you choose ESS, you get superb quality at affordable prices.
- ESS® Aromatherapy Jojoba Carrier Oil – ESS Aromatherapy offers many highly nutritious vegetable and nut carrier oils that are ideal for massage, each with different textures and properties. High in vitamin E, ESS Jojoba Oil is perfect for facial massage, blends and daily skin care.
- Two Trigger Point Stones – These thin, certified basalt stones have rounded ends and are ideal for deep-tissue work on muscles suffering spasms or to release trigger points. Their heat will help make the therapist’s job easier, relaxing problematic muscles. Each stone measures 3 to 4 inches.
- Massage Oil Holster and Bottle – Keep your oils at hand and stay by your client’s side. This 100-percent nylon holster holds an 8-ounce bottle for convenience.
- Amber® Chamomile & Marine Algae Body Masque – Get great results with this body masque. It offers fortifying antioxidant properties for undernourished skin, renewing its strength and vitality.
MASSAGE Magazine launched its monthly Facebook giveaway program Nov. 1, and each month a new prize will be featured.
“We truly appreciate our readers, and because of the popularity of Facebook, we wanted to offer our Facebook fans a chance to win prizes that will help them in their everyday practice,” said Jennifer Whalen, managing editor of MASSAGE Magazine and associate editor of integrated media for www.massagemag.com. “Each month, we will offer our fans a chance to win a range of prizes, from massage lubricants and educational materials to table accessories. We want to support the massage industry as well as the companies producing these high-quality products—but most importantly, we want to support massage therapists in the healing work they do.”
September’s giveaway will end Sept. 30 at 4 p.m. EST. This particular giveaway is only offered to Facebook fans of MASSAGE Magazine (www.facebook.com/massagemagazine). To enter into the giveaway, go to MASSAGE Magazine’s Facebook page and click on the “Sweepstakes” tab.
About MASSAGE Magazine
MASSAGE Magazine’s mission is to provide massage and touch therapists with the tools, information and resources to help them succeed both in their businesses and their session rooms. For the latest massage news, articles, products, videos and more, visit www.MASSAGEmag.com.
Connect with MASSAGE Magazine on Facebook at www.facebook.com/massagemagazine; follow MASSAGE Magazine on Twitter at www.twitter.com/massagemag; or join the magazine’s LinkedIn community at www.MASSAGEmag.com/linkedin.
About Universal Companies
Universal Companies is the leading single-source supplier to the spa industry, providing thousands of products to help day spas, resort spas, medical spas and independent practitioners manage and grow their businesses. An early innovator in the spa industry, Universal has forged strong partnerships with hundreds of manufacturers to create unique and effective products that meet the needs of the business owner or spa practitioner. Universal Companies prides itself in simplifying the demands placed on spa operators by being a “one source spa solution” and providing numerous resources, including consultative selling and education. For more information about Universal Companies, (800) 558-5571 or visit www.universalcompanies.com.
Connect with Universal Companies on Facebook at www.facebook.com/universalcompaniesinc.