The December 2013 issue of MASSAGE Magazine is the publication’s fourth annual special education issue. The issue’s Lifelong Learning theme is intended to help massage therapists develop and evolve, with articles about techniques, continuing education, services and tools.
Articles in this issue include:
• “New Teaching Technologies,” by Whitney Lowe;
• “Educate Clients: The Ethics of Talking to Clients About Their Health,” by Ruth Werner;
• “Understand Yourself: 5 Keys to the Business of Personality,” by Jeremy T. Smith, L.M.T.;
• Expert Advice: “Benefits of in-person continuing education,” by Kathleen Gramzay, L.M.T., N.C.T.M.B.; and
• “Destination Training: Travel to Learn,” by Patrick Ingrassia, L.M.T.
MASSAGE Magazine is the only monthly magazine serving the massage therapy profession, since 1985. Subscribe at www.massagemag.com.