GREEN BAY, WI April 5, 2011—Terry Lemerond, president of EuroPharma has launched a new weekly radio program, “Terry Talks Nutrition,” live every Wednesday from 10 a.m. to 11a.m. EST HealthRadio.net. Renowned natural products industry expert and host, Lemerond shares his knowledge on the life-changing effects of proper nutrition, exercise and effective natural medicines to improve the health of America.
With more than 40 years in the natural products industry, Lemerond has researched and developed more than 400 nutritional and botanical formulations that continue to be top-selling products in the market today. He is credited as the first to introduce to the U.S. health food market glucosamine sulfate, IP6, black cohosh for menopause, the concept of botanical standardization and also complex formulations for specific health indications.
“I am committed to educating people on how to stay healthy and off medications,” said Lemerond. “I’m excited about reaching even more people with our radio program, which is archived and can be heard online anytime, giving listeners an opportunity to learn at their convenience.”
In addition to radio, Terry shares his wealth of experience and knowledge in health and nutrition through his educational programs including the Terry Talks Nutrition website, newsletters, podcasts, webinars and personal speaking engagements.
- Terry Talks Nutrition website: Lemerond shares his personal insights and wealth of knowledge on health topics (www.TerryTalksNutrition.com).
- Terry Talks Nutrition newsletter archives: Weekly newsletter offers articles on health topics and the popular feature “Just Ask Terry” (www.TerryTalksNutrition.com/newsletter).
- Just Ask Terry: Lemerond personally answers questions from people on a variety of health topics (www.TerryTalksNutrition.com/just-ask-terry/).
- Terry Talks Nutrition webinars: Experts in natural medicine give presentations on a variety of topics related to improving health with botanicals (www.TerryTalksNutritionevents.webex.com).
- Terry Talks Nutrition podcasts: Lemerond presents information on some of his favorite products and health topics (www.TerryTalksNutrition.com/podcasts).
- Terry Talks Nutrition radio: Lemerond shares his knowledge on botanical medicine in a weekly radio broadcast (www.HealthRadio.net/show/terry-talks-nutrition).
Lemerond is the recipient of the 2010 President’s Award by the Natural Products Association Southwest. The President’s Award recognizes his years of service and his “love, passion, and generous support for the natural products industry.” Lemerond is also the recipient of the 2008 Natural Products Association Industry Champion Award. The Natural Products Association Industry Champion Award recognizes individuals who have made notable contributions to the natural products industry above and beyond commercial success. His mission is to improve the health of America.