Burr Ridge, IL (August 9, 2017) — NCBTMB & American College of Healthcare Sciences introduce the profession’s first specialty for therapists interested in a spa management career.
NCBTMB is proud to partner with the American College of Healthcare Sciences to empower new and veteran massage therapists with the opportunity to learn the skills and earn the necessary credentialing for a career in spa management.
This nine semester credit program offers students the flexibility to complete courses on their own schedule. Typically, this comprehensive, online program is completed in as little as 15 weeks.
How to achieve your Specialty Certificate:
Costs to achieve your Specialty Certificate:
- $2,579 for all ACHS courses (online)
- $95 NCBTMB Specialty Exam & Application Fee
Benefits of a Specialty Certificate:
- Differentiate yourself from other current & aspiring spa managers with both an accredited academic certificate and professional recognition
- Identify current and emerging trends in the spa industry
- Gain foundational skills in strategic planning for spas, including retail pricing, strategy, business planning, & staff management
- Describe professional code of ethics, state regulatory requirements, and health regulations as they relate to the spa profession
- Quality CEs to apply toward certification or state license renewal
- Take your Specialty Exam online within 30 days of approval
- Increased credibility and professional reputation
- Certificate and Letter of Verification to present to key stakeholders
And much more!