HCPro, Inc., a portfolio company of Halyard Capital and a leading provider of education and information on healthcare regulatory compliance and management, announced today the launch of its redesigned corporate Web site for healthcare professionals, www.hcpro.com.
Marblehead, MA (PRWEB) February 5, 2009 — HCPro, Inc., a portfolio company of Halyard Capital and a leading provider of education and information on healthcare regulatory compliance and management, announced today the launch of its redesigned corporate Web site for healthcare professionals, www.hcpro.com.
The new site provides users with expertly developed how-to content and breaking news for the healthcare industry in an easy-to-read and easy-to-navigate format. Visitors can share their thoughts and opinions with peers and sign up for free e-newsletters delivered directly to their e-mail inboxes.
Features of the redesigned site include:
- Free e-newsletters covering most healthcare issues from accreditation and corporate compliance to revenue cycle management and patient safety.
- Blogs from industry experts in healthcare that keep users up-to-date on the latest happenings in their fields.
- Quick Polls and Comments where visitors can share their thoughts and opinions.
- Most popular articles and search terms that show what peers are reading.
- A searchable database of news stories and how-to information.
- New account features, allowing subscribers to archive paid articles and audio/video downloads.
- Easier log-in, enabling paid subscribers to access their online newsletters faster.
- Links to helpful resources assisting healthcare professionals in their management and compliance roles.
In addition, the new HCPro corporate site seamlessly connects with its sister sites, including HealthLeaders Media , The Greeley Company, JustCoding.com, Beacon Health, and its online store, the HCPro Healthcare Marketplace.
Visit the new HCPro, Inc., corporate site at www.hcpro.com.
ABOUT HCPRO, INC.
Established in 1986, HCPro, Inc., is a portfolio company of Halyard Capital with corporate offices in Marblehead, MA. Providing information, products, and services assisting healthcare providers in North America and around the globe with regulatory compliance and best practices for healthcare management, the company delivers its mission-critical content in a wide variety of complementary, integrated platforms. Specializing in training programs as well as live events and consulting services, HCPro is the leader in meeting the specific needs of healthcare managers. Flagship HCPro brands include Beacon Health, HealthLeaders Media, and The Greeley Company. More information can be found at HCPro Press.
About Halyard Capital
Halyard Capital is a New York-based private equity firm with over $600 million of capital under management, focused on investing opportunities within the media, communications, and business services industries. Halyard specializes in middle-market leveraged buyouts and growth equity investments. The firm has extensive experience and a proven track record within each of these sectors with investments including ImpreMedia, EducationDynamics, WMI, Engauge and Presidio Networks.
John A. Hope
Vice President Sales & Marketing
200 Hoods Land
Marblehead, MA 01945
781. 639.1872, x3194
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/hcpro/healthcareprofessionals/prweb1960754.htm.