Ayurveda for Massage Therapists 101
This book will teach massage therapists or anyone interested in healing how to integrate aspects of ayurveda into their massage practice. The student will learn step-by-step practical ayurvedic techniques, moves and applications. This information can easily integrate into Western massage therapies.
- Learn the foundation of ayurveda and how to apply it to daily life
- Learn how to help your clients with the science of ayurveda and discover their doshas
- Learn all the unique bodywork modalities ayurveda offers
- Step-by-step instructions for many of the therapies, including benefits and precautions
- Understand that ayurveda isn’t a religion; it’s a true medical science blending body/mind/spirit
- Karyn Chabot effortlessly bridges the east to the west in a practical, powerful way