Best Friend tool
This tool, selected by the Edison Inventors Association for originality, is perceived as â€œThe BEST FRIENDâ€ tool. It allows the therapistâ€™s body weight to apply nearly all the pressure, while the hands remain in complete contact with the patient, applying energy, sensing tissue and guiding.
- Encourages job effectiveness while taking most of the strain off the limbs
- Use body weight to apply all the pressure
- Hands remain in complete contact with the patient
- Hands are merely applying energy, sensing tissue, and guiding the tool
- Three removable tips included
- Do eight hours of work, while the hands are semi retired.