Craniosacral Therapy Techniques DVD
In this DVD, John Hoffmann, CMT, demonstrates techniques used in a general craniosacral therapeutic session to assess and palpate the fluidity of this system. This holistic, hands-on technique alleviates the restrictions on the craniosacral flow. Approximately 2 hours, 27 minutes.
- John discusses origins and theories underlying craniosacral therapy
- He also discusses the craniosacral system’s anatomy and physiology
- Learn how the system affects the body’s well-being
- Learn the anatomy and physiology of fascia diaphragms
- Learn how to integrate craniosacral therapy with other modalities
- Learn how to release “energy cysts”