Deep Tissue Massage Therapy: Extremities
With in-depth discussions of physiology and anatomy featured in this DVD, Meade Steadman demonstrates how to provide therapeutic deep-tissue massage on the arms and legs with hour-plus demonstrations on the anterior and posterior.
- Contains in-depth discussions of physiology and anatomy
- Discusses stretch techniques for specific areas and complaints
- Teaches how to determine primary pain versus opposing distortion, balancing and flushing toxins
- Walks through routines for warming up and establishing client communication
- Meade Steadman is an expert massage therapist and instructor
- Is part of a three-part series on deep-tissue massage techniques