Dry Room Treatments: Body Wraps Vol. 2 DVD
In Volume 2, Malinda McHenry demonstrates how to provide body wraps with mud and with herbal-soaked linen in a dry room setting. The three treatments include a thermal clay modeling mask, a back mud treatment, and an herbal linen wrap. Approximately 1 hour, 20 minutes.
- Mud is high in vitamins, minerals and is highly therapeutic
- Linen wraps, saturated with herbs, are a relaxing, detoxifying aromatic heat treatment
- Learn all the steps from preparation to the finishing touches
- Learn about room/table set-up, supplies, available product types, client preparation, and benefits
- Step-by-step instructions show how to mix and prepare products, cocoon clients in sheets, et cetera
- Thermal wraps help in the vasodilation