Exercise Without Injury
In this book, Dr. Benjamin clears up many myths about exercise and differentiates helpful facts from the harmful fictions that cause people to become injured. Protect oneself from strains, sprains and pulled muscles.
- Why the maxim “no pain, no gain” is a dangerous and incorrect belief
- How stretching is the opposite of warming up
- A true warm-up program that can be finished in minutes, preparing you for the stresses of exercise
- Dr. Benjamin’s system for injury prevention has proved invaluable to athletes and lay people alike
- A variety of warm-up programs is included, tailor-made to most sports and exercise regimens