FIRSTICE – “The World’s Best Cold Pack”
This ice pack uses a polymer-bead backbone to hold water in a gelatin-like state at room temperature. After freezing, the resulting bag of snow is meant to be pliable to quickly relieve pain and reduce swelling on injured areas.
- Designed to be safer than ice, gel or chemical packs
- Intended to last up to three hours; designed to have over 90 minutes of use per pack
- Designed to mold to the right shape without decreasing effectiveness
- Meant to be reusable within a few hours
- Marketed as cost-effective and environmentally friendly, with no leaking or watery mess