In Good Hands: A Guide to Seeing and Receiving Massage
A concise resource for therapists committed to an informed and participatory practice. In Good Hands will improve your effectiveness and client communications, by preparing and informing your clients of all phases of bodywork. Expect improved client/therapist satisfaction and increased bookings.
Website: Not Available
- There is no other book on the market that guides the consumer through all phases of seeking and rece
- A complete and concise guide to replace all those brochures
- Written by a massage therapist’s expertise of twenty-five years.
- Provides verbiage and addresses sensitive and awkward topics such as cancellations, tipping, nudity,
- Lessens the therapist’s work load and increases session productivity by preparing and informing the
- Increases client satisfaction, frequency of bookings, and retention of clients by preparing and info