In Good Hands: A Guide to Seeking and Receiving Massage
A concise resource for therapists committed to an informed and participatory practice, this book will improve your effectiveness and client communications by preparing and informing your clients of all phases of bodywork. Expect improved client-therapist satisfaction and increased bookings.
- Only book on the market of this kind
- A complete and concise guide to replace numerous brochures
- Written by a massage therapist’s expertise of 25 years
- Provides verbiage for sensitive and awkward topics
- Lessens the therapist’s workload and increases productivity
- Increases client satisfaction, frequency of bookings and retention of clients