Nurturing Pregnancy Massage Techniques I
In this DVD, Meade Steadman demonstrates how to provide therapeutic massage techniques that focus on the special needs of the mother as she goes through the different trimesters. He demonstrates a full-body massage in different positions: prone, supine, semi-reclined and side lying.
- Discusses benefits and contraindications
- Includes postural analysis and discusses fetal development
- Demonstrates bolsters, positioning and draping
- Meade Steadman is an expert massage therapist and instructor
- Is part of a two-part series on pregnancy massage
- Duration is 2 hours, 17 minutes