Nurturing Pregnancy Massage Techniques II
In this DVD, Meade Steadman demonstrates how to provide therapeutic massage techniques that focus on common complaints during pregnancy: low-back pain, edema, sciatica, neck and shoulder pain, leg cramping, nausea and breast discomfort.
- It discusses benefits and contraindications
- It discusses considerations for the different trimesters
- It demonstrates bolsters, positioning and draping
- It discusses fetal development
- Meade Steadman is an expert massage therapist and instructor
- Is part of a two-part series on pregnancy massage