Zen Tai Shiatsu, Table 1
This DVD shows therapists how to perform Zen Tai Shiatsu–a deep and effective bodywork that may be integrated with other forms of massage. It’s a popular technique for on-site sessions because it can be done with the client comfortably clothed on a standard massage table.
- Includes 2 hours of clear, simple-to-follow instructions; Meridian charts are also included
- Allows therapists to create shorter sessions and to integrate with other types of bodywork
- Technique is said to be ideal for corporate work, conferences and festivals
- Proper body mechanics emphasized in DVD for safety, strength and ease
- Technique aims to leave your clients deeply relaxed and revitalized
- Therapists will learn to work from their “center” ( the hara )