Zero Balancing Expanded: The Attitude of Awaiting a Fish
Zero Balancing (ZB), a powerful body-mind therapy, addresses the relationship between energy and structures. With beautiful illustrations and detailed descriptions, this book describes how easily ZB integrates with other modalities and can help improve client outcomes and therapists’ practice.
- Discusses principles of Zero Balancing
- Descriptions include protocols and vocabulary
- Presents an overview of health and healing, including trauma
- Includes issues related to the therapist-client interface
- Looks at each cavity of the body and its organs
- 176 pages