Seven Golden Rules of Time Management
1. Become a consummate list-maker and prioritize your lists. This helps you get an overview of your goals and projects.
2. Enlist the help of others before you feel overwhelmed.
3. Strive to become a well-organized person.
4. Be mindful of all ongoing activities. Decide what really makes a difference to you.
5. Take time to focus and review your day, week and month. Evaluate how you would best like to spend your time.
6. Set up a written schedule that promotes a balanced lifestyle.
7. Think about how precious your life’s energy is and honor that with a self-compassionate attitude.