Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/reports/c91896) has announced the addition of “Handbook of Clinical Psychology, Volume 1, Adults” to their offering.
The editors-in-chief have gathered leading international scholars and practitioners in two volumes to present the latest information and innovations in clinical psychology, including in the areas of ethics, legal issues, professional roles, cross cultural psychology, geropsychology, and more. All mental health professionals, students, and researchers will find these volumes to be an important resource for timely and proven information for effective clinical practice.
Part I. General Issues.
1. History and Theoretical Foundations.
2. Clinical Training.
3. Professional Practice.
4. Ethical and Legal Issues.
5. Professional Roles.
Part II. Theoretical Models.
6. Psychodynamic Perspectives.
7. Applied Behavior Analysis.
8. The Cognitive Behavioral Model.
Part III. Research Contributions.
9. Statistical Considerations.
10. Single Case Research.
11. Psychopathology Research.
12. Temperament, Personality, and Psychopathology.
13. Treatment Research.
Part IV. Diagnosis and Evaluation.
15. Diagnostic Interviewing.
16. Intellectual Evaluation.
17. Neuropsychological Assessment.
18. Objective Personality Evaluation.
19. Personality Assessment using Implicit (Projective) Methods.
20. Behavioral Assessment.
Part V. Treatment.
21. Psychodynamic Psychotherapy.
22. Cognitive Behavioral Therapy.
23. Gestalt Therapy.
24. Marital Therapy.
25. Group Psychotherapy.
26. Psychopharmacology as Practiced by Psychologists.
27. Health Psychology.
28. Cross-Cultural Treatment.
29. Brief Psychotherapy.
Part VI. Special Issues.
30. Depressive Disorders and Inflammatory Processes
32. Clinical Psychology and Politics.
33. Impaired Professionals: Distress, Professional Impairment, Self-Care, and Psychological Wellness.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/reports/c91896
Research and Markets
Fax: +353 1 4100 980