When: Tuesday, October 18, 4 p.m. EST
Speaker: Cherie Sohnen-Moe
Three major ways to increase revenue in your practice are to increase the number of clients you see, raise your prices, and increase the amount you sell (in services and products) to the same number of clients.
Explore how to choose products that are aligned with your own wellness philosophy, how to display and package merchandise for sale, and how to creatively sell products when you do outcalls. Whether you are a sole practitioner or run a practice, you’ll gather great ideas to implement right away!
At the end of this webinar, you will be able to:
- Define your unique position
- Enumerate 3 qualifications for choosing a particular product to sell
- Choose 2 products that would be appropriate to retail
- Develop 2 holiday bundles
- Describe 5 ways to set up holiday merchandising
- Define keystoning
- Identify 2 advantages and 2 disadvantages of retailing products
- Distinguish between baking, recommending, and direct selling
Join Cherie Sohnen-Moe as she shares a multitude of ideas to help you ethically sell retail products and grow them into an integrated revenue stream for your practice.