Tips from Massage Envy to Keep Vacations Refreshing
Aug 5, 2009 / http://www.myprgenie.com / Dallas–There’s nothing better than a vacation, but without the right planning – a refreshing vacation can easily turn into a stressful vacation. The wrong vacation can turn out to be just as draining as the work environment the vacation was intended to escape.
“It’s important that people take the stress out of their vacations,” says Lance O’Pry, DFW regional developer for Massage Envy, the leading provider of massage therapy in the U.S. “Too many people try to cram too much stuff into a vacation and wind up exhausting themselves. You’ve got to take it easy.”
Here are some things you can do to make sure you come back to reality refreshed:
- Start off right – Decide on the right vacation. If it’s a family vacation, get a feel for what everybody wants to do.
- Build a realistic schedule – You can’t see everything, so don’t exhaust yourself trying. Going out of your way to spend a few minutes at every tourist spot is going to wear you out.
- Rest – Get some sleep before you take off and try to get sleep every night of your vacation.
- Be healthy – Always be clean, especially when traveling outside of the country. Don’t let a cold ruin your vacation!
- Free-up time – Print out your boarding pass ahead of time, pack the car the night before, and do whatever you can to avoid lines and give yourself more time to relax.
- Unwind – Schedule a massage for the day you return home and give yourself some time to unwind before you restart.
You can enjoy the reciprocal benefits of massage anywhere at any of Massage Envy’s nationwide locations. With over 500 Massage Envy locations and another 300 set to be established in the next few years, so you’ll have no trouble unwinding from a vacation or even starting a vacation.
At Massage Envy, an introductory one-hour massage session (a 50-minute massage and time for consultation and dressing) is just $39. Memberships are available for $49 per month and include a one-hour massage session. Members may also enjoy unlimited additional one-hour massage sessions at the $39 member rate.
Log on to www.massageenvy.com to find the nearest Massage Envy clinic. There are 26 Massage Envy locations throughout the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex and 500 nationwide. All are open seven days per week.
Massage Envy Limited, LLC is a national franchise of massage therapy clinics dedicated to providing professional and affordable therapeutic massage services to consumers with busy lifestyles at convenient times and locations. Founded in 2002, Massage Envy has opened 500 clinics in 38 states in just over five years, with 300 more franchises currently under development from coast to coast and 26 locations in the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex. For more information about Massage Envy, visit the website at www.massageenvy.com. *Not all types of massage available at all clinics.