Abingdon, VA – A new product developed by massage therapists is revolutionizing stone massage therapy. Universal Companies is excited to have the exclusive release of the industry’s first electronic hot rock, The Spa Rock. This means that Universal Companies customers will be the first and only therapists in the industry to use The Spa Rock, available now.
This self-heating hot stone for massage therapy was created with the knowledge and financing of 29 massage therapists, estheticians, herbalists and business professionals. The Spa Rock generates the same results for the client as the river rocks that are currently being used in most hot-stone massages. But although the results are the same, The Spa Rock, creates a more enjoyable experience, not only for the client, but for the massage therapist also.
Compared to river rocks, The Spa Rock has many benefits, which create an enhanced experience for both parties:
- Heat is generated from only one side of The Spa Rock, ensuring the massage therapist’s hands do not overheat.
- The two self-heated rocks stay warm for more than five hours on one charge, allowing them to never leave the client’s body during a treatment.
- The Spa Rock reaches the desired temperature in minutes, so therapists can upgrade a client’s package on the spot and schedule hot stone massages quickly and easily.
- Liquids, such as oil and water, will not harm The Spa Rock and can be used to enhance treatments.
- Therapists can use soap and water to wash and dry The Spa Rock between clients to guarantee a clean, refreshing treatment.
If you have any further questions or are interested in purchasing The Spa Rock, contact Universal Companies at (800) 558-5571 or visit www.universalcompanies.com.
About Universal Companies
Universal Companies is the leading single-source supplier to the spa industry, providing thousands of products to help day spas, resort spas, medical spas and independent practitioners manage and grow their businesses. An early innovator in the spa industry, Universal has forged strong partnerships with hundreds of manufacturers to create unique and effective products that meet the needs of the business owner or spa practitioner. Universal Companies prides itself in simplifying the demands placed on spa operators by being a “one-source spa solution” and providing numerous resources, including consultative selling and education.