(Jan 2011, Vancouver, BC) Beauty Through Balance is launching a new spa treatment that incorporates one of the purest, whole organic seaweed concentrates in the world harvested from the Pacific Coast of Canada using only sustainable methods and preserving its rich source of skin-revitalizing minerals and vitamins. The new ritual features a foot wash, body exfoliation utilizing pure green tea salts and whole seaweed concentrate. The finishing steps include a warming massage and seaweed body butter application. The ritual offers a range of healing benefits that include removal of toxins, re-mineralization and reducing inflammation.
A seaweed detoxifying express facial is also offered as an optional add-on to the ritual. Products used in this treatment are offered in both professional and retail sizes, including the Whole Seaweed Concentrate/Soak in a new retail size, and are available in spas and resorts around the world.
Healing benefits: The powerful seaweed used in this formula is more than 96-percent pure, whole seaweed (balance consists of purified water, essential oils and food-grade preservative). This along with pure, therapeutic-grade essential oils and other active ingredients can help to address:
- Mind/body fatigue
- Poor circulation
- Fluid retention
- Dry/aging skin
- Uneven skin tone/texture
- Muscle and joint concerns including arthritis
- Skin concerns, such as dry patches and eczema
The ritual (90 minutes): This can be altered and offered as a shorter treatment.
- Pacific Seaweed Foot Wash enables the body to begin drawing in vital minerals from the seaweed. This step can also help with such conditions as psoriasis and other skin conditions on the feet.
- Body treatment: For advanced detoxification, the Green Tea Salt Glow is applied to each body part, then the client is wrapped for seven to 10 minutes to enhance removal of toxins and penetration of minerals.
- Finishing steps: To stimulate circulation, address dry skin and mind/body fatigue, the Green Tea Indian Spice Massage Serum is then applied to the body and massaged in until absorbed. The ritual is finished with the application of the Glacial Revitalizing Mist and Seaweed Body Butter to complete.
A steam room or infrared sauna can be incorporated into this treatment as an option for further enhancement and penetration of minerals.
All the benefits of seaweed without the seaweed smell is what makes this product so special. By simply harvesting straight from the ocean beds, rinsing the fresh stalks with purified water before processing and using pure, therapeutic-grade essential oils, your clients will receive the countless benefits of this treatment but won’t be put off by any pungent seaweed scent.
For more information, call (888) 796-0589 or visit www.beautythroughbalance.ca.